I've also grouped the buffers to roughly match the screen in ST02.
What I generally do is compare the current buffer settings to a baseline system. In this case I've pulled the sized for a mid-sized system that I worked on a few years ago. Then I update the next column with the current state of the buffer. Here I just want to record if the buffer is swapping so I can identify it as a candidate for re-sizing.
Once I've identified the candidates for changes, I'll estimate how much a buffer should be increased. If a buffer isn't swapping much, I'll increase about 5%. If it is increasing quite a bit I'll go up as high as 25%.
Here are a couple of examples of what I have done in the past:
Initial Record Buffer [rsdb/ntab/irbdsize]
Status: This buffer is swapping and should be increased (15%)
Action: increase from 12000 to 13800
Program buffer [abap/buffersize]
Status: This buffer stays below the 10000 swap daily threshold
Action: keep the same size 2331000
CUA Buffer [rsdb/cua/buffersize]
Status: Swapping on this buffer has increased substantially and it needs to be larger (15%)
Action: 20000> 23000
With the spreadsheet above, I'll create additional columns for each time I make a change. That way I can see over a longer time period if the buffers are performing better.